Accessibility Statement for Lincoln Rd
This is an accessibility statement from Lincoln Road Business Improvement District, Inc..
Measures to support accessibility
Lincoln Road Business Improvement District, Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Lincoln Rd:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Updating this statement with notices or exceptions as the may occur.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Lincoln Rd is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Lincoln Rd. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Lincoln Rd:
- Phone: (305) 600-0219
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 1620 Drexel Avenue, Suite 100 Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Postal Address: 1620 Drexel Avenue, Suite 100 Miami Beach, FL 33139
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Lincoln Rd is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
Lincoln Rd is not compatible with:
- browsers older than 2 major versions, Mobile operating systems older than 3 years
Accessibility of Lincoln Rd relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Lincoln Rd , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Lincoln Rd:
- Comments from users: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because we cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 2 business days. Contact Lincoln Road at email@example.com if you encounter this issue and can’t resolve it.
- Some issues found by WAVE: Low contrast Issues because Low contrast Issues because WordPress global theme setting global stylesheet styles to low contrast. Installed plugin to allow users to modify contrast if necessary to make the text more legible. Contact Lincoln Road at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter this issue and can’t resolve it.
- Some issues found by WAVE: Empty Links because Empty Links because of Empty links provided by the global theme. Provided alt tags for all images. Contact Lincoln Road at email@example.com if you encounter this issue and can’t resolve it.
- Some issues found by WAVE: Missing Form labels because Missing Form labels because Form fields generated by external vendors/plugins not adding in Form labels. Dismantled non-conforming forms where possible; removed popup forms and other modal elements. Contact Lincoln Road at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter this issue and can’t resolve it.
Lincoln Road Business Improvement District, Inc. assessed the accessibility of Lincoln Rd by the following approaches:
- Audit via https://www.webaccessibility.com/
- Audit via https://wave.webaim.org/
This statement was created on 29 November 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.